Please visit our David Jeffrey Florist Website

Monday, February 11, 2013

Reviews On Google


8 Reviews from everyone

A Google User reviewed 9 months ago
Overall Excellent
For over 10 years now, I have used David Jeffrey Designs anytime I have needed flowers either for myself or for a gift. The placement, use of colors, and presentation takes floral arrangments to a whole new level. Their artistry and attention to detail is unique and wonderful. They are easy to work with and will create something beyond your expectations. No need to look any further, they are the best!


A Google User reviewed 11 months ago
Overall Excellent
I have used David Jeffrey Designs for 2 of the most important events I've ever done. The first was for my aunt and uncle's 30th anniversary party, and the second was for my daughter's wedding. It was because of the graciousness and expertise that was shown in their work for the anniversary party, that I called them immediately upon my daughter's engagement. Working with them is such a pleasure because they never make you feel like you need to overspend to achieve the perfect look. They are patient in working through the design ideas, then you can feel totally comfortable allowing them to create it. These men are true artists, and what they did for my daughter's wedding left us all speechless. The arching flowers over the Tuscan gazebo for the ceremony was so over the top, that even the wedding coordinator said she'd never seen it done so well. Seeing Jeffrey misting the flowers to keep them fresh until the ceremony (unheard of!) showed me the level of attention to detail that they maintain. Then as our guests entered the reception the audible gasping from every person as they came through the doors was thrilling. The total affect was absolutely jaw dropping. I simply cannot recommend these men highly enough and know that anyone who uses them will be very happy that they did. J. McBeth
Response from the owner - 9 months ago
Dear Jana, thank you so much for trusting us and your kind words. We have been doing this for 30 years and we never take any of our customers for granted. Every detail is extremely important to us and it's very gratifying when customers take the time to write such a wonderful review.


A Google User reviewed a year ago
Overall Excellent
Living 3000 miles away in New York and wanting to celebrate the birth of our granddaughter in Thousand Oaks with a flower arrangment, I took a chance on David Jeffrey Designs based on their creative designs seen in their online photos. I had moderately high expectations that they would deliver something beautiful and special to my daughter-in-law and son, but I never expected the level of artistry that arrived at their door. My son and daughter-in-law were blown away by the beauty of the arrangement that greeted them when they arrived home from the hospital with their new bundle of joy, and when they later showed the arrangement to me via iPhone, I could only marvel at what David and Jeffrey had created for them. These gentlemen are true artists and it was so apparent that they took pride in the quality and placement of each and every flower that went into it. I am very much into flowers and floral arrangements, and to say that I was thrilled and truly impressed is saying a lot. Add to that that both men are so nice and helpful and it's apparent that David Jeffrey Designs is a true treasure. I only bemoan the fact that they don't ship cross-country so that I could be the recipient of one of their creations!
Patricia G., Long Island, New York



A Google User reviewed 3 years ago
Overall Excellent
Cant say enough about David Jeffrey's Florist. Their designs are inspirational, unique and the most creative you find anywhere in the state. The Conejo Valley is fortunate to have such high quality artistry available to them for such modest prices. The owners understand the meaning of customer service and provide nothing short of perfection when it comes to details and making your experience memorable in all ways.


A Google User reviewed 3 years ago
Overall Excellent
I recently recommended David Jeffrey's Flowers to a friend who was having a special dinner party and was looking for something different, lasting and unique. I wasn't surprised when she raved to me about the arrangement they created. She was sooo pleased and I know she'll go back to them time and time again. Thank you guys for your over the top arrangements! You're the best and I can always feel secure recommending you to friends and businesses.
Diana  Westlake Village



A Google User reviewed 3 years ago
Overall Excellent
David Jeffrey's Flowers on the Boulevard is the best florist in the Conejo Valley. They impressed me 24 years ago when they did the flowers for my wedding and continue to impress me with their creativity. I am always confident when I place an order that I will be sending an amazing arrangement. Each arrangement they design is fresh, unique; a true piece of art!


A Google User reviewed 3 years ago
Overall Excellent
David, Jeffrey and I have been friends for years. My daughter got married in April of 2004 and I knew immediately who I would call to arrange the flowers for the occasion. My daughter and I were not sure of what type of flowers we wanted to use or how to use them to accentuate the ocean view of the venue and David and Jeffrey knew exactly what to do. The ideas they came up with on what type of flowers to have and how to place them around the venue was what we needed. They filled a fountain with flowers flowing from the top and had candles floating in the water. The aisle had two large urns draped with lavender and white roses, lisianthis and orchids. David and Jeffrey decorated an iron gate with flowers to use as an alter. It was the perfect setting for a perfect ceremony.  David and Jeffrey made a dream come true for my daughter. They made an already exquisite venue more magnificent than we could have imagined.


A Google User reviewed 3 years ago
Overall Excellent
Upscale gifts for any occassion at affordable prices. They are great at suggesting just the right item and you never feel rushed. Their floral arrangements are second to none and a step above what you find elsewhere.  Strongly suggest you try them! You will become a customer for life!


https://plus.google.com/118380865431607288884/about?gl=US&hl=en-US

No comments:

Post a Comment