Please visit our David Jeffrey Florist Website

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Discovered this wonderful note from a few years ago from a happy bride and wanted to share it.




David Jeffrey
Flowers On The Blvd
This thank you card is incredibly overdue. I am so sorry that it has been so long in coming, It's been 6 months since our wedding & I have been cherishing, savoring each and every beautiful detail constantly.
You did such an incredible job on my wedding.
Every touch you added contributed to making the evening a truly extraordinary remarkable event. I can't begin to express my gratitude. You are so talented at what you do. Thank you for your part in making my wedding day perfect. From the church to the country club to the cake, I could not have asked for anything more. It was all perfect. A thousand times thank you. Sincerely, Kelly & Rick Wenner.


No comments:

Post a Comment