Please visit our David Jeffrey Florist Website

Monday, June 25, 2018

Their Wreaths Are Amazing



5★on Yellow Pages, Feb 10, 2010



I have been using David Jeffrey for flowers and wreaths for the past 12 years since my daughter was born. My sister, a major flower snob, lived across the country at the time and wanted to send me flowers. Well, she found the best, even across the country. David Jeffrey is the only florist that we ever use!
Their wreaths are amazing. Every Fall when I put my wreath on the front door I always get a million compliments on how beautiful it is. The same exact thing happened with my gorgeous Christmas wreath. Whether it is an arrangement for my children for their birthday or a gift to me from my husband, each and every arrangement we have ever received has been an amazing creation that we truly enjoy. I highly recommend David Jeffrey. Actually, I can't recommend any other florist since I have no desire to ever use another. I just hope that they are still going strong when my 12,10, and 7-year-old children get married, since I know who to call to do the flowers!!

Julia Brankovic, Thousand Oaks

No comments:

Post a Comment